Sheet Metal & Stamping
Sunday, December 10, 2017 by admin
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Design and build welding fixtures, frames, guards, conveyors, or fabricate to customer’s design.
- All necessary equipment such as: brailes, shears, N.C. punch, iron worker and N.C. piercing one piece or multiple components.
- Fabricate guards to meet OSHA requirements
- Durmaxlar 240 Ton hydraulic press-brake
- 16 gauge to 3/8” capacity
- Custom tooling can be manufactured as necessary
- Whitney 30 Ton #1330 CNC punching center
- Table capacity 60 x 144
- Punch holes to 5” diameter
- Cincinnati Shear
- ¼” x 144 mild steel
- 1/8” x 144 stainless steel
- Mubea 60 Ton ironworker
- Mig, Tig, Stick, and Oxy-fuel Welding
- Lincoln 400amp Mig welder
- Airco 300amp Heliwelder
Metal Stampings & Assemblies
- Presses ranging from 30 Ton to 200 Ton.
- Capabilities to run from strip or automatically from coil.
- Assemble components from our stampings and welding operation to customer requirements.
- Published in Equipment & Services